Read Time: ~5 Minutes
Welcome back to The Mission Briefing.
A quick announcement you need to know, before we dive in: In case you missed the previous email, the brand-new Mission-Fit Dads community space has launched on Circle! 🎉 I know there was a ton of you who had joined us over on Volley, but since that app company shut down, we've had to find a new place for us to dwell.
There are a few big reasons you'll want to hop in and join the 100% FREE community:
- I've launched a new course and will give you free access for a limited time! It's a 4-module training with 36 videos on different mini-topics. You can either work start-to-finish through it or you can cherry-pick and jump straight into the health topics you're most interested in.
- The first 50 people will get the tag and badge "Founding Member". Forever with bragging rights over the other men. 🤣
- I'll be posting regularly on there with additional tips, free training, sharing strategies, etc. that aren't on social media or in this newsletter.
- I'll launch frequent "Ask me anything" live video chats where you can pop in almost like an "office hours" and ask me anything at all.
- Research proves that people are healthier and fitter when they surround themselves with other people on a similar path and journey in life.
You're not going to want to miss this, we've already got a solid crew forming and some great discussions.
Jump in here for free!
Today at a glance:
- Food for thought: Deeper waters
- A quote from John Ortberg
- What is EMF, why you need to know, and how to stay healthy
- Social media favorites this week
- Actions to take next
🧠 Food For Thought:
How can you intentionally wade into deeper waters? A long life filled with shallow relationships, passivity, and busyness, is no life at all. What is one thing you know you need to change in order to wade deeper into meaning, purpose, and stronger relationships? Start doing that now.
✍️ Quote Of The Week:
"If your soul is healthy, no external circumstance can destroy your life. If your soul is unhealthy, no external circumstance can redeem your life."
— John Ortberg, Soul Keeping: Caring For the Most Important Part of You