Read Time: ~3 Minutes
Today's issue is brought to you by Mission-Fit Coaching. A private coaching experience that helps fathers transform their systems, habits, and their health in every area, without dropping the ball in other areas.
If you're interested in learning more, book a free discovery call where you'll get an incredibly valuable free 1-hour coaching session, and experience first-hand whether the coaching program might be a good fit.
Welcome to The Mission Briefing, a weekly newsletter where I provide actionable insights, food for thought, curated recommendations from both personal experience and from the web, and more.
Today at a glance:
- Food for thought: Craving results without the process
- A quote from the legendary Coach Tom Landry
- How to drum up the motivation to exercise more
- The Habits of the Household
- Nick and Sam discuss exercising vs. training
- Free gifts and free support
🧠 Food For Thought:
To achieve something, you must be willing to do what it takes. If you don't want to live the lifestyle required, release yourself from the continued desire for achievement. Craving the result without being willing to enter the process will lead to constant and crippling disappointment.